Sunday, 28 June 2015

Summer Make Up Look

 I have found I have wore this makeup look so much recently and I think it is perfect for both days and nights this summer using a pop off colour on my lips, so I had to share it with you.



Firstly I applied the Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in 100 Ivory and buffed it in using a buffing makeup brush, this gives a great anti-fatigue effect and really illuminates the face whilst giving a non-greasy finish. I then used a tiny dusting of Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow across my t-zone as I find this area gets quite oily. For blusher I used the Technic 'Peaches and Cream' cream blusher as I find it gives a more subtle natural blush than a powder blusher perfect for lighter makeup.

I then moved on to eyebrows filling them in with the Collection Eyebrow Kit, using the middle brown shade and a Real techniques angled brush lightly putting the powder throughout. As its summer I don't like a heavily made up eye so I opted for the Collection Nude Bronze Palette, using a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush used the shade 'ivory' and covered my eyelid before heading in with a Real Techniques crease brush and put a small amount of 'Ocre' throughout it. To finish off my eye I used the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner to create my much loved winged eyeliner and curled my lashes before using the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara which is currently my new favourite.

Lastly I finished off the look using MAC Girl About Town Lipstick, a new favourite kindly given to me which completed this look.

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Your eyeliner is so perfect, is the Supercat eyeliner good? x

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love it, I think I have used it for about a year now, which shows how good it is!

      Delete