Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Beauty Find! MAC Girl About Town Lipstick




Shade: Girl About Town
Rating 5/5
RRP: £15.50

For my birthday a few weeks ago my lovely friend bought me this MAC Lipstick in Girl about Town. Before I go on lets all just take a moment to appreciate the colour... Its gorgeous! The hot pink compliments my skin tone so well and the colour pay off is amazing but what else could you expect from MAC. The colour has a blue undertone which makes my teeth look whiter which is a huge bonus but also is the darker side of hot pink which is great and will be loved all the way through summer.

This is the amplified creme formula so is very moisturising but lasts the majority of the day and doesn't transfer from lips to things such as a drinks glass. I also find the lipstick makes my lips look a lot more fuller and plump which I love. This may be a bit weird but I also love the smell of this lipstick and has actually made me love it even more so if like me you love a good smelling lipstick, great colour payoff, a long-lasting pigment and don't mind spending a little bit more I would definitely recommend this lipstick which has made a permanent place in my make up bag.

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. This lipstick almost sounds too good to be true! Have you tried other MAC lipsticks? As much as I love this one I'm definitely not brave enough to pull it off! x

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried a couple others this is by far my favourite! I am sure you would look amazing in any colour!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! This lipstick is an amazing colour, aw you have a great friend xx

    ReplyDelete