Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Fishtail Braid Tutorial

The past few months I have been loving doing a fishtail braid, I know its going to look complicate but once you get the hang of it, it is quite easy. 

Step 1:
So firstly I just swept all my hair over to one side and split it into two sections.

Step 2

Take a small section from the left side and cross it over to the right side. Next take a different small section from the right side and cross it over to the left side and repeat until the end of your hair is reached so keep crossing over small pieces on left section then the right section using different pieces each time.

Step 3

Secure with a hair tie or maybe a ribbon if you want to go fancy then start to pull it out a bit from the middle to make it more fatter and give the effect of thicker hair. 

I think this is such a simple, pretty hairstyle especially for Spring and Summer.

What's your favourite hairstyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment