Sunday, 26 April 2015

Concert Make Up Look

I am finally going to see Olly Murs in person!! So tonight, YES TONIGHT! I am going to Olly Murs' concert, its my first concert and I am so excited but as a blogpost was due today I thought it would be the perfect time to show what makeup I am going to wear. Also as you have probably realised the concert is the reason this has been posted a bit early. So I will jump right on before I ramble on in my hyper, frantic, excited state.

So as it is Spring I still wanted to go with the pale/ pink theme but as it was night I wanted something a bit darker but not too much as I may get sweaty and hot etc. and I don't think masses of makeup slidding down my face is a good look so as you can tell I though a lot into into it.

First of all I applied the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation all over my face using a stippling brush, buffing it into my skin. I then use the MUA Probase concealer, using green on redness and then the 'normal' colour over the top so as to make sure my face wasn't a rainbow. I then got a mahoosive powder brush and used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it all. 

I then moved onto contouring, I first applied the Technic High Lights which is a fantastic Benefit High Beam dupe and used it in the corner of my eye, on my brow bone and cheekbone then a tiny bit on my cupids bow blending it in with my fingers. I then used the Blush and Bronzer from the Sleek Face Form Kit which is fab and I have found it is the only bronzer so far that hasn't looked muddy on my skin.

I then moved on to my eyes, starting with eyebrows I used the Collection Eyebrow Kit and used the middle brown colour then brushed through using the clear brow mascara. Next I moved onto my favourite bit. Eyeshadow! I used the makeup revolution Iconic 3 palette and used a light creamy colour all over my lid, I then used a light browny pink in the outer corners of my eye followed by a shimmery pink in my crease. To make it more of a night time look I then used Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner to achieve a thin winged eyeliner. To finish my eyes I applied the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara which is fantastic at curling your lashes as well as them looking very volumious, I am still not sure if thats a word aha.

To finish off I used my MUA Lipstick in Tulip which is a really Barbie pink and recently have been using it so often and lasts quite well. Well worth £1.

So thats my concert makeup and I am so excited for tonight. Are you going to any concerts soon?


1 comment: