Sunday, 15 March 2015

KT & Ems Guide to Spring: Fashion


Its the second week in the series with Emma but also the last however I am looking forward to any future times we may post together as of course she is my Insta twinny. Todays post is on fashion so I am going to show you my favourite OOTD for Spring.

Outfit

So I love New Look clothes at the minute so I bought quite a lot of Spring Clothes but my favourite items have to be this pink textured scallop edge top, which is really comfortable and I think looks a bit different from a standard block t-shirt due to the texture. I have also been really loving this baby pink colour. I then paired it with this lace kimono also from New Look which was on sale for £8, I think this is such a relaxed piece and can be paired with literally any tops in spring and summer but could also be paired over a bikini on holiday. I then wore some light wash Primark Jeans which I think are so good quality for the money and are probably sell the best fitting jeans and jeggings in my opinion. 

Accessories

I also wore a gold coin necklace and some midi rings from River Island. Both necklaces and midi rings have become an obsession, I just always buy them everytime I go shopping but I really needa few statement pieces. The necklace was £6 and the rings were £3 which I think is such good value for money. Then to finish off I wore a nude bag and nude shoes both from Primark.

So that is my Spring OOTD, go over to Em's blog to see her latest post in the series (see here). We have also done a post last week on makeup and nails to finish off your outfit .

Whats your spring must-have?





3 comments:

  1. My spring must have has got to be light pastel nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this as per! And OMG we are serious twins, we both have the same top and bag... xx

    ReplyDelete