Sunday, 1 March 2015

February Favourites

February has already finished I can't believe its the start of Spring today and in typical British style its raining but hopefully my Favourites will brighten up your day.

Maybelline Big Eyes
I am not sure if I have mentioned this before but this month I have used it so much its unbelievable, it lasts virtually all day and I can tell so much of a difference if I put white on my waterline than black, it opens my eyes up a lot more and works especially well on days when I am tired and has made its way into my very full make up bag.

MUA Probase Eye Primer
I cannot explain my love for this eye primer and for £2.50 its impossible to go wrong, my eye make up never smudges or budges even if I rub my eye and also acts like a concealer for me as it is a similar colour to the lightest Rimmel Foundation shade if that explains it, I don't think it would be very good for darker skin tones but for me it works perfectly.

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
This came in a set I received for christmas but this month my skin had been so terrible so I have got so much use out of it, i just dab a small amount onto the broke out area at night and by the morning it is virtually gone, it doesn't get rid of the redness but the actual spot is nearly gone but it is one of those things I always forget to use but when I do I find it works great.

Nivea Eye Make-up Remover
I had never used a eye make up remover before this month as I always just used my cleanser but this was on offer so I bought it on impulse and I was pleasantly surprised its just so much quicker especially at getting rid of waterproof mascara.

Barry M Matte Top Coat
Initially I bought this to go over my other Barry M Matte Nail Polishes as a normal top coat doesn't work as the nail polish doesn't keep the matte aspect but I have started putting it over the top of other 'normal' polishes to make them matte and I think it gives such a nice effect and something different from the usual shine.

So they are all my favourites. What have you been loving this month?

3 comments:

  1. Maybelline Big Eyes is such an amazing product.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the eyeliner, the mascara isnt as long lasting though for me.

      Delete
  2. I have been loving garnier cleansing water xx

    ReplyDelete