Sunday, 3 May 2015

Empties #1

Today I thought I would do my first Empties post, I love to read these posts or watch videos of them as it gives a proper opinion after all the product is used as initial thoughts can sometimes be wrong where as when a product is completely used up I think the reviews more reliable. So anyway since late January I have kept any products I have used up even though some I accidently threw away oops, I hope the posts not too long and I hope you enjoy.

Collection Volumising Mascara

This mascara has been in quite a few blog posts recently and had to be my must have mascara for quite a while even though it can go a bit clumpy I think it adds so much volume and hardly ever wears off due to it being waterproof. The overall product doesn't last long as it was finished in under a month and I only wore it on school days so only lasted about 20 applications which I don't think is that long but for £4 ish the actually product is amazing, there just needs to be more of it. 

Repurchase? Yes!


MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer

I was not a big fan of primers, I always forgot to use them but to be honest when I used it I actually could tell a difference and noticed my eyeshadow lasted a lot longer, it also covered any redness in my eyelid so towards the end, before it ran out I started using it everyday and my whole opinion on primers has changed. They are great! This again is only around £4 which is great value for money.

Repurchase? Maybe. I might try a different one and see if it is better as this is the only one I have tried.

Nivea Eye Makeup Remover

AMAZING! Nivea face products I find are generally good quality and do their job brilliantly and this is no different. I find this isn't oily either and removes even waterproof mascara really quickly. I also love this as I also do not need to scrub to remove eye makeup as I hate that as my eyes go really red and puffy easily.

Repurchase?YES! I had a spare/ backup for when it ran out. I looove it!


Body Shop Tea Tree Scrub 

I will start off by saying this is one of the best scrubs I have ever tried and this is probably my third tube. It clears my skin of blemishes but doesn't remove blackheads which is its downfall, it also only lasts under two weeks of daily use which I think is terrible value for money especially as it is around £10 so even though it clears my skin I was not to impressed when I realised how many tubes I was buying.

Repurchase? Maybe if my skin is terrible but it won't be regular in my skincare routine.

T-zone Clear Out Face Pore Strip

This came in a box of 6 and you basically apply a strip to damp skin and it clears pore but this actually made me break out worse I don't know if this was like an allergic reaction but it was terrible especially on my forehead as I got a big 'acne' rash.

Repurchase? No!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
I got this in a set for christmas and I really liked it and it cleared my skin but I thought it was a bit weird as it like solidified when i wasn't using it but once i shook it, it was fine. This also mattified my skin so well and I definitely could tell the difference when I used it to when didn't use it.

Repurchase? Yes!

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion 

I have a love hate relationship for Simple sometimes i think its amazing other times I just think it does nothing. The cleanser did remove makeup but I don't think it had the ability to remove it all in places where there was more makeup like where i had contoured. However this was good for days when I had sensitive skin.

Repurchase? Probably not.

VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray

Favourite, must have hair product of all time. I use this virtually everyday, if i have my hair straightened or curled I spray it in the roots and if i am going to do a updo or braid i spray it through out my hair as I find it gives more volume and has more grip and hold.

Repurchase? Hell Yeahhh

Tresemme Ultimate Hold Hairspray

I always put this in my bag as it small cheap and works so well. I usually use L'oreal Ellnett in the morning but this is great for touchups if I have curled hair or an updo as it is quite fine so the hairstyle still looks relaxed, I never use this on its own though as I don't find it gives enough hold.

Repurchase? Yes

Dove Original Deodorant

I have quite sensitive skin so can't use any other deodorant, it keeps all unwanted smells away and the smell of this itself isn't to strong and is really fresh without having an overpowering skin. This is also brilliant after shaving as it doesn't sting like other ones do when the skin is extra sensitive.

Repurchase? Yes 

Chanel Coco Mademoselle

Chanel perfume is life end of. When I finished this I could of cried the scent is perfect for a daytime when you want to feel a bit more 'special' or have an important meeting or going out for lunch etc. I find the smell lasts a really long time and I rarely have to top up.

Repurchase? Eventhough I love it I might not repurchase it straightaway as it is expensive.

So they are all my empties let me know if you liked this post and if you have any suggestions for future posts.

Do you think I should change the background of my pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment