Sunday, 1 March 2015

Whats in my makeup bag?

I did one of these a while ago (may be deleted) but it wasn't very good as it was one of the first posts I did but also the makeup i use now is a lot different. I am also going to start leaving links under all the pictures in case you want to purchase anything.
Danielle Makeup Bag
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
MUA Blusher- Lolly
Beauty UK High Brow
Make Up Revolution - Iconic 3 
Maybelline Big Eyes Liner
Rimmel Gel Eyeliner
Collection Volumising Mascara- Black
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Rimmel Kate Lipstick- 20
Rimmel Apocalips - Matte

So they are all the things in my make up bag, and I really recommend any of the products. As it is transitioning from winter to spring I have a variant one lipstick for sunny days others for the still cold rainy days and the same with how much I apply my eyeliner e.t.c.

Whats in your makeup bag?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I really want to try a kate moss lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are on pointπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

      Delete
  2. What would you recommend? Is the Kate Moss lipstick any good?

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend all the products they are amazing and have been in my makeup bag for about three months. The kate lipsticks are on point πŸ‘Œ

      Delete