Sunday, 1 February 2015

January Favourites 2015

Its February already?! January went so fast its unbelievable but I have loved so many things this month as I went on a little  BIG shopping spree with my christmas money and also have been trying out my christmas presents so before I go on anymore here are my January favourites.

Makeup

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer - £10
Soap and Glory is my favourite brand so no surprises another one of the brands products has made it into my favourites the under eye concealer is a Gods send puffiness and under eye bags are just gone and the one for blemishes is also a miracle you wouldn't even know i had a spot or redness. This also has a powder BUT the shade is way too light so to get the right shade concealer the powder is too light but other than that it is a good setting powder. I don't use concealer all the while but this is in my make up bag and have found it so handy and the mirror also makes it good for on the go.

Collection Volumising Mascara- £4
I had never really had a look at the collection stand in Boots before apart from to get the Lasting Perfection Concealer but after a friend recommended an eyeshadow (which I didn't like) I couldn't help myself to buy this as well. The mascara is waterproof and lasts agessss but I can also see a big difference in my lashes it also adds some length and makes my eyelashes look lush especially if they are curled.

Vaseline Rosy Lips- £2
It is absolutely freezing where I live and my lips are coming out the worst, I always used the normal Vaseline but I wanted a bit of colour so this has worked out pretty well, if you like normal vaseline im pretty sure you would like this too so would really recommend it.

Lipcote

This was a bit of an impulse buy but I am so glad of it, If you have never heard of it I wouldn't be surprised as neither had I but basically you put it on over the top of your lipstick or lipgloss and it seals in the colour making the lipstick last all day. I am not sure if it lasts all day but it is perfect for a night out so probably last about 5 hours. I wasn't to sure to start with as it is basically just medical alcohol which makes your lips tingle alot but after that it is really good especially if you hate topping up your lipstick.

Hair

Mark Hill Sea Salt- £6
I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before in summer but I have been reloving it in the past month. I spray it before I plait my hair at night so I have heatless waves the next day and I can definetly tell the difference using it and not using it. I know this is more of a summery thing but everyone needs a hint of summer in winter.

Skincare

Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy- £5
*sorry for bad photography, Winter has bad lighting*
This is amazing, it was sort of obvious that Zoellas products were going to be good but this is amazing and £5 is such amazing value. The scent is so nice and refreshing and the packaging is beautiful but most importantly my skin is left so much softer after using it everyday for a week my skin was like a babys.

Body Shop Shea Hand Cream- £4

Who doesn't like The Body Shop really their products are so amazing and this hand cream meets the high expectations. It is currently in my handbag and has proved very useful with the cold weather and the smell is gorgeous.

Random

If I Stay- £5
I have only just started this but I am addicted and can't wait to read more so I won't say anything in case I spoil it as I hate spoilers eurghh like why do people do it?! But if you need a new book and you like romance this is really nice, I can't wait to watch the film but I am waiting until I finish the book.

So they are my favourites this month and please comment any blog post ideas you would like to see in the future.

 What have you been loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. Interestingly, I just did a review of Vaseline Rosy Lips - I found it a bit greasy. :(

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently testing out the no clumps collection mascara, great post x

    ReplyDelete