Sunday, 25 January 2015

Best & Worst: Soap &Glory

Soap and Glory is probably my favourite skincare brand and recentlyI have accumalated quite alot, including their make up as well which is amazing! But eventhough I love their products there are also a few I dislike.

Best- Skincare
Hand dream- I love Hand Food and never thought anything could beat it but after recieving this I actually think its even better. The cream is not greasy and drys extremely quickly which is always a bonus but also makes my hands so soft.
Clean on me- FAVOURITE SHOWER GEL EVER! This is literally amazing, it has built in moisturiser so if i forget to put cream on it doesnt matter, the smell is typical Soap and Glory making it amazing,I really don't  know hiw to explain this as its just so perfect. The pump bottle also makes it so quick and easy to use.
Righteous Butter- eventhough this isnt my favourite cream it is one of my favourites from Soap and Glory again it has the typical Soap & Glory scent and a pump for easy use, but this is a bit greasy to start with but soon soaks in.
Hand Food- I have so many of these, one for my dressing table, one downstairs, a soare and one in my bag, I just use it so often. Its my go to hand cream, this was the first soap&glory product I bought and have been buying it ever since, its soaks in straightaway and leaves my skin feeling lush.

Best- Makeup
Kick ass concealer- this has a powder, under eye concealer and blemish concealer. The two concealers fit my skin tone perfectly but the powder is a bit light but apart from that it covers blemishes perfectly and under eye circles are no more. It also lasts a really long time and with a little mirror included its perfect for on the go.
Lipstick- Has to be my favourite Lip stick of all time. Once you have got over the fact it has beetles in it to make the colour its fab. It lasts a long time, is matte but doesnt dry out my lips and is perfect for autumn and winter.
Supercat- Go to Eyeliner, everyone knows I love a good wing on my eyeliner this is brilliany but has nearly run out. If you havent done winged eyeliner before I think this is the one to go for, its quick, easy and long lasting.
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon- I got these in a set of three off  friend for christmas they are brilliant at making a matte lipstick shiny but can also be worn as sheer like a balm. They are a bit drying but the  long lasting and how they look make up for it.

Worst- Skincare
The Fab Pore- Overall this was horrible and probably the worst face mask I have tried, it made me break out more, smelt horrible, made my hands itch after applying it and just generally did nothing good for me. I really dont recommend this.
Daily Body Butter- This is just a bit mediocre, it does make your skin smoother but its just a bit greasy and has nothing special about it.
Heel Genius- I wasnt sure if this was best or worst to be perfectly honest,  it works amazing my feet are instantly smoother BUT... The texture is just  too slimy and after using it my feet feel all wet and cold in my socks and is overall not pleasant.
Wash Hands- Again this isnt exactly bad but it doesnt really do anything, it makes my eczma worse on my hands and has no anti bacterial qualities making it a bit useless for certain occasions.

Whats your favourite and least favourite soap & glory product?
❤️

3 comments:

  1. I loved Hand Food but found that Super Cat didn't last long enough.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeliner is my go to, I am really surprised it did not prove long lasting for you! But Hand Food is amazingggg.

      Delete
  2. I love handdream so much better then handfood. Clean on me is my favourite shower gel ever as well. However i love heel genuis ♡♥
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete