Sunday, 14 December 2014

REVIEW: MUA Eyeshadow Palette

I have been mentioning this product alot over the past few months but I realised I had never really spoke about the individual colours, how long it lasted and how much it cost e.t.c. so as a lot of people had been asking about it I thought I would do this review.


There are a mixture of colours but are all wearable neutral tones. Personally I love to wear the mattes in the day and glittery at night, whilst I wear the palette mainly in the winter I do love the odd brown colour during the summer. The colours lasts so long but I use a eye primer anyway so they last even longer. So already for just £4 this is amazing. The quality is really good and in the glitter shadows the glitter runs all the way through unlike other palettes that I have had where the glitter is only on the top. At the minute I have been loving the greys as my eyes are blue and really makes the colour come through. Each colour has a name so it is great if you are a blogger like me as their is nothing worse when doing a makeup look and you can't say the colour of the product. This is also a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette which I really wanted so when I found this I got very happy.

I really recommend this eyeshadow palette, comment below your favourite eyeshadow palette as although I love this one I am in need of a new one as I get bored easily :D

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try this out! What eye shadow primer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One by MUA it is really good. I love MUA for eye products!

      Delete
  2. I have this palette and i love it :) My favourite at the moment is the Naked Basic 2 palette.
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try the naked palettes. On my wishlist :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful palette, it genuinely looks like an exact dupe of the Naked palette! Great if you're on a budget x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete