Friday, 12 December 2014

Festive Fridays: Gifts for her

So christmas, I always want to give a good gift something that the person would actually want not just any old boring expected present like a bar of chocolate, by all means if that what the person wants go ahead but I also know it is tricky to buy for people so here are a few ideas.

Gifts for her: Ideal gifts for mothers,grandmothers, daughters or sisters.
Perfume- this can easily go wrong as different people like different scents but this is ideal if you know that they like a certain one for instance my mom loves Chanel Chance.

Necklace- this is a sweet gift that is good if you want a keepsake that isn't just going to run out. This is also good if you are willing to spend a bit more money or at the same time just a token gift ranging from even £1 plus. The same goes for rings, bracelets or earrings.

Nail Varnish- A simple gift I think nearly all girls would love again you can go cheap or more luxury, this would be good as a stocking filler for teenagers/ young adults.

Creams and potions- These are also brilliant stocking fillers, personally I love soap and glory as the christmas gift sets look so nice and make a really nice gift for not much money.

Lipstick- This is similar to perfume not everyone likes the same thing but if you know your sister likes nudes get a nude or if you hear her mention something then get it to surprise them. Great lipsticks are MAC but several small lipsticks would be appreciated.

Diary- I put this one in as who doesn't know a girl who likes to be organised, these can be so nice especially if you get a personalised one and would be very appreciated.

Clothes and shoes- if you know that they have wanted a certain pair of shoes for a while get it for christmas, it is a really great gift and personally the one I would love the most.

Comment below what you are getting people for christmas. Sorry it is late had no internet connection yesterday so I suppose it cant be festive fridays.



❤️

3 comments:

  1. I love getting perfume for Christmas! I'm going to get my friend a 2015 diary.
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out here: http://extraordinarydaysblog.com
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret to say that I have already done the liebster awards but since I have had two other nominations so may do a joint one with yours and their questions in the new year.

      Delete