Sunday, 21 December 2014

Christmas Makeup look

ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Can you tell I am a tad bit excited? I can't wait. I always love to look my best on christmas day when my family come around so I always test out a few makeup looks and choose my favourite for the day and I think this is it. I am also going to curl my hair but I am not sure on the outfit yet. Decisions. Decisions.


So first I applied my clinique moisturiser* then went on to put my Rimmel Stay Matte BB cream which is absolute perfection it is long lasting, which rarely happens as my skin is very very oily. I then applied my Collection Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and then the Rimmel Hide that Blemish concealer on any blemishes. I then put a bit of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (as per) on my t-zone. Finally to finish off my face I put some of MUA's Cream Blusher on in Scrummy, which is a really nice light pink shade, despite this being hard to apply the colour pay off and how long it lasts is well worth it.

Next I did my eyebrows with Beauty UK's High Brow Palette, first I applied the wax on my brow to hold everything on and then put the middle shade powder on my brows. This is great as the brush and pair of tweezers is supplied and for a change they are actually good, but also makes it nice for travelling. A down side is that it comes as a pallette of four a wax, and three different powder shades so if you are like me you will only be able to use two out of the three leaving one to waste.

I then moved onto my eyes and used the MUA Twelfth Night Palette* I only got this palette about a week ago and it has already become a favourite, although I haven't been adventurous enough to try out the purples or bluey shades. I applied Ice all over my lid, in the corner of my eye and to highlight my brow bone. I then used All Spice on the outer corner and finally Fir in my crease. I love these shades together as they are a mixture of matte and shimmer. who doesn't like a bit of shimmer at christmas. I then used the Barry M Kohl Eyeliner on my waterline and tight line before doing my obvious wing using Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner which is probably the best eyeliner pen I have tried. Lastly I curled my eyelashes and applied the Maybelline Falsies Mascara which holds the curl and adds length and volume. It is a must for my makeup bag.

Finally I applied the Rimmel Matte Apocalips in Meteoric Matte to my lips which is absolutely amazing and perfect for winter. Over the top of that to give it a bit of shine I used the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Sheer Gloss Crayons in Rapunzel to add shine.

I really hope you like the look, and the more chatty post layout. Have a brilliant christmas!

1 comment: