Sunday, 16 November 2014

Best & Worst: Rimmel


So if you know me Rimmel is my absolute favourite drugstore brand, if i need a new product and dont want to repurchase i go straight to the rimmel counter and then if its isnt any good then go to a different brand, but basically rimmel is my go to brand so have created quite a collection of products over time. 
Instead of boring you with my entire Rimmel Collection I have picked out my favourite and least favourite few items and may do something similar with another brand but let me know if you like this one.
Best
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This powder is just amazing, I have it in peach glow which matches my skin perfectly, its not cakey, it lasts an amazingly long time. If you are interested in buying a new powder i really really recommend it, i cant express how much I love it.
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- this is the foundation that goes with the powder and again im hyping over it, this is my second l love it again it prevents oiliness and its so long lasting.
Rimmel Apocalips- if you know me then you will know i wear these virtually everyday and I love them, i hate lipgloss as its too sticky and sometimes lipstick dries my lips out so this is like the perfect happy medium.
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick- i bought this after zoella mentioned it and it is a beautiful colour for spring as its a bright pink but there are also darker colours, they last so long and arent too drying, the perfect formula for a lipstick.
Rimmel Gel Eyeliner- this is just a standard gel pot eyeliner, it is waterproof and it means waterproof, i went swimming and forgot i had it on whilst on holiday then realised so rushed out because i didnt want to have eyeliner down my face and it was all in tact so for that reason i love it. 

Worst
 
Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzer- i really dont like this, the colour doesnt show up and just looks like glitter on my face, its also a blusher, highlighter, bronzer all together so you cant contour.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara- This isnt too bad but by the emd of the day my eyes have black under them, it doesn't really add length but its quite good for volume.
Rimmel Lip Tint- i bought a berry one of these for £1 and loved it so decided i would go all outand bu to pinks and a nude but after a few uses it had run out, although the berry one was good the colour of the other three didnt show up at all.
Rimmel Concealer- this isnt too bad on redness and dark circles, but can be a bit cakey on spots and very thick, although it does cover really well i dont like the feel on my skin.
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil- this is probably the worst product by rimmel i have tried its hard, the colour doesnt go onto eyebrows, there isnt a wide range of colour and it is just generally not very good.

So they are my Rimmel Best and Worst, hope you liked it, let me know what other brands you would like to see in this series.

❤️

4 comments: