Sunday, 2 November 2014

Autumn makeup look

 The days are getting colder, the leaves are falling off their trees and finally there is a reason to just drink hot chocolate constantly! So today i am going to show you my Autumn Look matching the typical autumn look of dark eyes and dark lips and a list of the products I use.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
-Collection Lasting Perfection
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (obvs)
- Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph (brow end)
- MUA Eyeshadow Undress me too- shy all over eyelid, lavish on outer corner, obsessed in crease and corrupt on tight line and water line
- Rimmel Gel Eyeliner (winged) 
- MUA Shade 1 Lipstick

I hope you like this look if you recreate it or just want to show me your autumn look use the #katielou99 on instagram and i will be sure to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair in that pic - you look beautiful as always.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Aww thankyou soooo much , too kind of you :) hope you liked the post :)

      Delete