Sunday, 12 October 2014

Thick and Voluminous Hair Routine

My hair is naturally thin, like I have a lot of hair but each strand is a lot thinner than normal. It really annoys me as I would love a bit of volume but it always limp and lifeless so since using this combination of products I have been very happy.

So first of all I wash my hair with the L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo & Conditioner which has filloxane which coats each strand making it thicker, since using this I have had more of a swish to my hair and would really recommend it. I did try the thickness booster as I received a sample but I didn't see much of a difference than if I just used the shampoo and conditioner.

If I am blowdrying my hair I use the Tresemme 24 hour body blow dry spray which just adds a bit more oomph this is just a mini size that I bought to try but I will definitely buy the bigger bottle. 

TIP: When I blowdry my hair I flip it upside down to give it a bit of extra volume if you can't perfect the salon blow drying technique 

So when it comes to styling this is where I think I have found the perfect product VO5 Plump it up Dry Backcombing spray is my holy grail for plumped up hair and have already used three cans this year, so it doesn't last very long but I have used it virtually every single day. It gives a perfect backcombing effect without 

Lastly if I need even more volume I do backcomb my hair despite people saying it is damaging I think as long as you don't do it every day it should be fine.

I hope you try out a few of these products which are available at most drugstores if you have please comment below your opinions or tell me if you have found any amazing hair products to get extra volume.


PS. please comment any ideas for blogpost I really want to know what you would like to see in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Great review - I have the opposite problem of hair too think.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish my hair was naturally thick, not as thin it drives me up the wall!

      Delete