Sunday, 7 September 2014

August Favourites 2014

So I will start off by apologising for the lack of posts the past week or two, I was on holiday and then went back to school and I just couldn't find any time, but without all the excuses, posts will be up every Sunday and tags and non beauty will be posted occasional Wednesdays. So lets begin with my August Favourites
Make up

Barry M Eyeliner
SO I have a love hate relationship with Barry M I either find a really good product or a really bad one but recently I have been loving them. I have been using both these eyeliners all month, everyday. The wink marker gives a really easy wing and although it is not very long lasting the initial result makes up for it. I would recommend this if you don't mind reapplying. The kohl eyeliner is fantastic, long lasting and is great for water and tight line leaving minimal smudges.

Rimmel Apocalips- Celestial
If you have read my blog for a long time you will probably find this as a surprise as I really love bright colours and never wear nudes but, I thought if I was going to try a nude then an Apocalips would be a good start. I love it so much, the colour is virtually the same as my lips but just looks better than having bare lips. It lasts quite a long time and I think I will continue to wear it as my go to nude.

Skincare
Garnier Cleansing Lotion

I just picked this up as a cheap cleanser when I was going around Superdrug and I was pleasantly surprised, I wouldn't choose this over my normal Anne French Cleansing Milk but if you can't find that this is my personal next favourite. It removes makeup effectively but it is not a very deep cleanser so it takes a while to get rid of heavy make up.

Lush Fun
I love a good novelty bath product and this is perfect, as I said it is novelty so I wouldn't repurchase it but I have used this several times and as you can see there is a lot left. I love Lush anyway so this is just another product I can add to my long list of Favourites.

Hair 
Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfector Oil*
You can use this in a number of ways, before washing to nourish hair, before heat to protect hair and after styling to tame strays, I have tried all these ways and I find it works wonders. I usually find that oils make my hair greasy but this just makes it feel really sleek and nourished. This was only a sample but I will definitely be buying the full size.

Jewellery
Topshop Coin Necklace
I have been after a necklace with two coins attached together on it as I love them and have seen alot of celebrities wearing them but I could not find one and after months of not finding one I saw this. It hasn't got two coins and I am still on the look out for one but at the minute this is the next best thing. It is great for layering or wearing on its on but for £5 I think it was excellent value.

So they are all my favourites, comment below some of yours this month.

♥︎


3 comments:

  1. Agree with you about Barry M - half of the things I buy are excellent and really high quality, the other half just get chucked in the bin. Wish they were more consistent.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! Details can be found at http://missstudentstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I have already done the libester awards on this blog so will post it on my other blog katielouslife99.blogspor.co.uk if thats ok.

      Delete