Sunday, 10 August 2014

Skincare Routine

So this is my daily skincare routine, I use quite alot of products so sorry that its quite long but before it gets any longer I will start.

NOTE: my skin is quite oily and blemish prone.

Every Morning

When I wake up I wash my face with the Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel as it really wakes me up as well as making my pores clear. Then I apply Simple Moisturiser before applying my make up as eventhough I have oily skin it is still best to moisturise.

Every Night

At night time I have more products than the mornng as I have to remove my makeup and any dirt or grime from everyday. Firstly I scrub my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub which really helps prevent blemishes and oilyness. I then wipe my skin wit the T-zone shine control cleansing wipes as again it really helps prevent oilyness and also stops spots. I then put some Anne French Cleansing Milk on a otton pad for a deep clean and remove all of my make up including eye make up as you cannot use the wipes on your eyes. I then finish my skincare until just before I go to sleep I put a small amout of moisturiser on my face.

When I remember

I try to use these when I remember as they are really great products. The facial toner is really good and makes a dirrerence to my skin as use it about five times a week. I try to use the Soap & Glory Fab Pore 2-in-1 Mask and Peel once a week as it is a really deep clean if left on for the full time of 15 minutes. The Neutrogena Rapid Clear treatment is great to make spots virtually invisible and a great product for those dreaded breakouts.

What are your skincare staples?

♥︎

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment