Sunday, 3 August 2014

July Favourites 2014

Its that time again... monthly favourites and again I have a few products I have been loving this month.
Make up
Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner

I have tried gel eyeliner once before and I really liked the finished look but I never repurchased as I found the eyeliner pens alot easier to apply. I have rekindled my love for gel eyeliner, it gives a 
fantastic defined wing and is very long lasting due to it being waterproof. The only downside is the brush is rubbish but it is ok if you are not doing a wing. I recommend this but it may be best to buy a brush.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

You might have noticed this has been all over my blog recently, including a full review (linked here). I have to be wary on which mascaras I can and can't use due to allergic reactions but so far so good I have not had a reaction. The mascara has to be the best one I have ever tried it just gives so much length and volume and I have to say I love it!

Hair
Mark Hill Sea Salt Spray

I had never heard of Mark Hill products until this caught my eye whilst going around Boots last week. This can be used in wet or dry hair but personally I prefer damp. I let my hair partly dry, spray this in and braid my hair. I then undo my braid the next morning and the waves are alot more beachy and natural and have found they have lasted all day.

Skin
Body Shop Rasberry Shower Gel and Body Butter

I got these in little sample pots from the Body Shop and I love them. I found there was two uses in the pot as a little went along way. I will defienetly be buying the full size of these products as they are amazing.

I hope you have enjoyed this post despite not having that many favourites. Please leave any blog post suggestions below or tell me what you have been loving this month.

Love you Guys 
Katie
Xxx





2 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline mascara! My favorite is the Pumped Up Colossal :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try that one, I have had my eye on it for ages!

      Delete