Sunday, 15 June 2014

Beauty Find! Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer





I recently bought the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang (bright red) and Apocalyptic (pink) obviously these aren't the most subtle colours but they attracted me so much despite the fact I was determined to buy a nude.
I was pleasantly surprised by these as I always assumed they would be sticky like lip gloss, and I hat lip gloss but I thought they couldn't be that bad due to the hype so I picked up these two. I have to say I love them they are not sticky or runny like I first thought. I first thought they were quite hard to apply as I am not used to the texture as this was the first lip lacquer I have used. But now I have got used to it I love it and as I got it for £4.99 it is a bargain, this is another product which proves you dont have to pay alot for a product which is long wearing and good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment